Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Im moving into town, I know that sucks. I cant shoot in my back yard anymore. This cheap ass house Im looking at(less than $400 with all utilities paid) is smack-dab in the middle of the ghetto. So a security gun is in order.

My FFL has both in stock, both are $1100, choices are....

1. SPAS 12 with hooked top folder
2. "Tromix" converted Saiga 12

Or....

3. Spend $300 on a Maverick 88 and put the other $900 towards the Vortec 5.7 swap for my ZR2?

Buckshot is still readily avaliable everywhere right?

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just scored an Ithica "stakeout" in the paper for $100, that will do just fine for me.

This thing is a bitch to tear down by the way....I hate it already. Shoots well though.

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And now its gone, lol.

Got $200 for it, used half of the proceeds to buy Resident Evil 5, and I'll be gonddamned if that same gun isnt in the game.

It holds 5 time more rounds in the game too....

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Im thinking about just buying another barrel for my 835, and cutting it down. That way I can use some 3.5 buckshot.

I might even dig out my welder and make me a top folding stock....like the ATI, but metal. That way I can switch back the the long barrel and still have a full stock when/if I ever go hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.