Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next comes the HP .45! ^-^ I have lurked around here but my HP .40S&W has performed so well I had to show her off. I've had my HP 9mm for awhile but I decided with performance, price and service I will never go wrong with this company so I'm going to eventually get one of everything (except maybe the HP .380) notice I said maybe :D.

Here is my new HP.40S&W fresh off the range with 100 rounds through her. I had only about 3 jams but it's a new gun and I was using really cheap ammo. I know from my HP 9mm that it takes a little while to work any gun in. This is not a gun for limp wristers and I also might have been getting tired and limping it a little at the end. I mostly train at 20' and under and she put the bullet in the pie plate everytime. I love the .40S&W (I have the carbine) it just screams don't mess with me. I'm sure I will love the .45 when I get her.

Now to put some slip on butler creeks and slip her onto my nightstand where she will reside with my flashlight and 12 guage watching over them.

Edit: I forgot to add a BIG Thank You to HP (if they are reading) for providing quality firearms and service to people that either don't want to or can't afford to pay big bucks to protect family and friends. My wife and kids enjoy shooting them also!

·
Registered
35 Posts
It is a sickness :devilsidesmile: I agree but hey, gotta have some kinda monkey on your back. ^-^
What is the small one in the middle? a 25? I got to get some pic's of mine up somewhere sometime. After I get done modifing it anyway. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :welcome: :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts