I need a 4595 trigger, 1911 mag catch, right charge handle and oversized button.

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by at0mic1, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

I am in search of 1st and for most a 1911 mag catch. I got in contact with thing Meister but he does not have any and may not make any what a shame I should of bought this when he had them. Does anybody have one or is there anybody making them. I carry a 1911 and it would be nice to share mags.

The second thing I'm interested in is a trigger, just don't like the feel of a plastic piece as I squeeze of shots. I contacted joey trigger and I hope he gets back to me. Also I would like to lighten it up a bit. If anybody has any tricks please let me know or if someone out there is manufacturing a trigger I'm in the market.

I saw brass stacker makes a right side charge handle for the 995 was seeing if anybody made one for the 4595? I saw on eBay a guy selling oversized handles for the left side but would love one for the right.

Last thing I need is an oversized mag release button. Saw a couple but wanted to know how they perform. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm new to the forum but have been a gun enthusiast since birth. I've built up my 4595 and it is awesome to shoot and looks great too. I'll post a pic of it in this thread soon.

Take care guy's happy shooting and god bless

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Afaik no RH charge handle for the 4595.
    1911 mags can very easily be modded to fit.
    You can't use them in anything else then obviously.

http://youtu.be/G9VXNvcSO9A

3. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Yea I saw the mods for the magazine. Did not want to chew up mags because I carry a 1911 wanted to make them interchangeable. I also figured they didn't have a rt charge handle oh well. But thank you for replying back and take care swags.

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Maybe Joey will program the CNC to do the 1911 mag catches??

5. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

I ordered a joey trigger and a oversized charge handle today. Can't wait to install them.

Been looking all over for 1911 mag catch. Does anybody know where or how I can get one? Probably have to make one myself.

6. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Maybe someone has one to sell. Make an offer for one.

7. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Installed the Keychain and the handle today. Joey makes a good part supper easy to install did some polishing also. Trigger seems crisp and it doesn't feel like a toy gun anymore. One last part. Will post pic when gun is done.

8. I have a Thing meister 1911 mag conversion kit i will sell ya. pm me for information

9. darwin_t

darwin_t Member

I'd like to find one, too, if anyone else has one.

10. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

I got mine from Dane, good dude fast transaction. All my 1911 mags work. Some ammo in the 15 round mag seems that nose dive but all your n all not many hangups. In suggest getting ahold of some of the guys that have one. Good luck and if I hear something I'll let u know.

11. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Well after about 400 rounds through my convert 1911 4595 I'm having issues. Spent cases won't eject. Man it was fun while it lasted but I'm coverting back. Called mom and the are sending out a firing pin and ejectors. Hope this fixes issue. I think that the slop in the 1911 mag may cause this. If anybody has a remedy let me know. But I think I'm just going back to regular mags.

12. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I'd wait until you get the new firing pin before changing the magazine connector. The firing pin acts as the ejector, and if something is wrong with it, you'll have ejection problems.

Also, bad magazines don't cause ejection problems. They cause feeding problems, something that you didn't describe.

Give the new firing pin a chance.

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

What ammo is the problem? Any specific brand?

14. Earnshaw

Earnshaw Member

The recoil spring plays a part in ejection too, I have cured more than one HP carbine of extract/eject problems simply by changing the recoil spring.
    If the work you have planned doesn't fix you up this may be something to consider.

15. talon

talon the banned wagon

He said after 400 rounds the problem started, so unless he just changed brands when the trouble started its not the ammo. Its 90% likely the firing pin is bent or broken just enough to not be ejecting the casings.

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I am wondering if a better quality metal for the firing pins would cure the problem of bent pins. Maybe Longshot would do something like that.

17. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Perhaps Titanium?

18. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

It's not the ammo I shot everything from hornady 185-230+p, fed 230, Meg tech 185+p, blazers alum and brass 230, and even some reloads. Never had a single hang up with original mag.

19. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

With my 7-10 round 1911 mags worked good, the 15 an 20 sticks had a ftf every now and then, mostly do to particular ammo.

20. at0mic1

at0mic1 Member

Now this thing is just smashing my brass to bits, maybe 3 rounds and a hang up. Thought cuz 1911 mags are a bit smaller the org, it may have cause the bent firing pin or the extractor to go bad. Which in turn the domino effect brass gets smashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.