I need a 995 classic shroud

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by hypnodoc143, Mar 9, 2015.

1. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

Hi guys and gals...I need a 995 classic shroud. It can be BLACK or CHROME, it doesn't matter. I don't want a hand out I want to BUY it and I have paypal. I can be reached at 504-eight one three,5976...Larry

Attached Files:

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Tell us the story behind your missing shroud?
    Inquiring minds want to know!

3. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

I stepped on the end of it and tried to fix it and made it worse. A friend said he'd take it to work and try and fix it but he said he messed it up big time
    . He felt so bad he said he'd pay for a new one. (I won't let him). I tried to call mom but couldn't get through today. I know they probably don't have any but I figured I'd try.

4. MachoMelvin

I would continue to call MoM. I would say if she has one, she will give it to you with FREE shipping. They have all the extras they need to repair your old Classic if you were to send it in for repair.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  5. talon

talon the banned wagon

The good part about a lifetime repair/replacement warranty is that they will repair or replace for the lifetime of it. Call, tell them what you need, wait for the postman to arrive.
    Yes, you'll have to try a few times to get thru.

6. MachoMelvin

MoM just told me last week they are no longer repairing the Stallard pistols. They will only replace them with C9's from now on.

7. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

I'll continue trying to get mom on the phone. It would be great if she had a parts bin full of old classic parts. I just want to keep this 995 with the old stock. Thanks for the input guys...

8. talon

talon the banned wagon

They are replacing it with a new C9 though, which still is unbeatable for honoring thier warranty! Byy far the best warranty in the firearm business.

9. MachoMelvin

I like the Classics too!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  10. cstrenke

cstrenke Member

I have one you can have if you send box to ship in,also have the classic stock

11. MachoMelvin

I just ordered one from MoM for a project I'm working on, last week. It cost $10 with FREE shipping. I sent him a message on this.

12. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

shroud

I don't need it anymore... I got one today... THANKS

13. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Here is one for $20 + shipping in case anyone else is looking. I kinda laughed and since you can get one from MoM for $10 and free shipping, I guess that makes it a REALLY bad deal unless MoM runs out and you REALLY need one, LOL.

http://www.sksboards.com/smf/index.php?topic=136915.0

14. MachoMelvin

I see HP parts on Armslist , Ebay & GB all the time. People ask for $$$, when a phone call could get it for FREE!

15. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Yeah, I do also.