I need HELP?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MachoMelvin, Aug 19, 2014.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have a decision to make on which gun to buy this week. I am only going to spend $500, so here I go;

1) BNIB Kahr AO 30 Carbine with 1-15rd magazine for $450

2) BNIB EAA Zastava Witness EZ9 9mm with 4-15rd magazines for $450

I would really like to have both, but only one this month. The M1 would be a new caliber for me, I would have to pick up some ammo, also.

Attached Files:

2. bluharley

bluharley Member

What is BNIB? B? New In Box?

3. MachoMelvin

brand new in box, dealer / ffl

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Rifle before pistol any day of the week

5. MachoMelvin

I do have a few pistols, but I don't have a hi capacity pistol, 10rds is the most mine can hold. That Keltec PMR-30 is the bomb?

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

I need time to reload, otherwise I'd shoot my load in 3 minutes and have to go home!

7. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I am going to say the carbine.

8. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

Can you still get 30 carbine ammo?

9. MachoMelvin

Just found some today, it's NOT cheap though!

10. MachoMelvin

As much as I would like to have EZ9, I may never get this opportunity to buy the Kahr at this price, again?

11. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

If you look around you probably can get an AR15 somewhere at a good price. 223 ammo is cheaper. :)

12. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I was gonna say go ahead and get the EZ9. But I just found the carbine on Gander Mountain's site for $900. For $450, I would buy it.
    Where's this on sale at, and do they have more than 1 in stock?

13. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I actually picked some up at the range a couple of weeks ago. First I've seen in a bit.

14. MachoMelvin

I already have a Stag 3T.

Attached Files:

15. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

Hah, there it is. :)

16. MachoMelvin

I had 2 AR's at one time, but decided I would rather have a 308. So I sold model 4 to buy the 308, and then my son bought me the 308. So I went out and bought a few more HP's!

Attached Files:

17. TeaSipper

TeaSipper Member

Interesting grip you have in #3. Looks like a Luger in a way including the trigger. :)

18. MachoMelvin

Has anybody suspected GB may be rigged? I have been watching this M1 for a week. It hasn't budged at all. And right within the last few minutes, bam a whole slew of activity. The gun was very under priced @$450 starting price. Well it must not gave been meant to be. Oh well, I will find another one.

19. bluharley

bluharley Member

Snipers. What was the final price? What you would expect to pay? I expect.

20. Macho, I have 2 30 carbines, one Underwood and one Universal. They are so fun to shoot and ammo isn't hard to find, OE has it in stock all the time. Kahrs are great guns, I have a P45, P40, and CW380. $450 would be a great price on the one your looking at. Personally though you know what I'm going to tell you if your wanting a hi capacity handgun...M&P. :)