Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

I SAVED A HI-POINT C-9!!!

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Super_Virgil 
#1 ·
So yesterday while I was at local gun store. I saw a beat up c-9 for $149. (A steal in Central Florida Orlando where you have to drive for at least an hour on i-4 until gun prices get reasonable again.)

Naturally, it wasn't a great price. But with hi-point warranty I thought. Should I give this a try? After sleeping overnight I decided that I wasn't going to find another 9mm for that price here locally. (Budsgunshop.com has it for 169 new, which after transfer fee's and background checks comes to over $200.) So I walk in with the idea of putting it on layaway because I dont quite have $149 laying around. I mention to the guy that i'll take it on layaway and he drops the price $49 on the spot. Needless to say I wasn't going to turn down a potentially fully functional hi-point for less then $100. So after taxes and fees out the door $112!!!!

You can tell that it has seen better days. But if I had to guess, isn't this the compensated model? Minus the compensator?

Plastic around the trigger looks deformed/melted. Wonder how it got that way?

Good side view photo.

Other side view.

So now I am up to a 995 & C-9!

See less See more
#9 ·
here in north carolina you can find C9's for 100bucks new + 7% sales tax and a 5dollar pistol permit but i do admire you for taking a "abused" gun under your wing and willing to make it new again
While there are good deals out there. In my neck of the woods, even after taking advantage of prices of yours caliber. After shipping, ffl, taxes, background check. I would still pay $150 plus. So although thats an awesome deal and I would be buying those up in droves if I lived near you I am pleased with my find as it is a realistic price for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.