Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-Point.Lady

Anyone else from Hi-Point actually belong here? 8)

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
There is an developer that belonged to the old forum and from time to time would pop in and answer what questions that he could for us.

I am not sure if he has rejoined here yet or not.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hi-Point.Lady

She is the Co-Owner of BeeMiller Inc. (Manufacturer of Hi-Point firearms) and was a member of the old site. She is the first and only owner (From any brand of firearm) I have ever heard of joining and chatting with a fan website. HP995 another member is a designer and tool maker for Hi-Point and he stops in from time to time to answer questions from the members.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
When owners, designers, engineers, and anyone else responsible for a product care enough, and are brave enough, to step into User World, they are to be applauded. I've worked in software for decades, and only once in my recollection has a development executive had the sense to dip a toe in the water to see what's going on.

But I shouldn't be surprised here: Beemiller seems to be a paragon of ear-to-the-ground customer relationship and service.

Welcome, Hi-Point.Lady, HP995, and anyone else from The Source who comes here!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
It actually gives a person a good feeling to know that the owners and employees of a company are actually interested in what their customers are saying.

·
Registered
453 Posts
It just goes to show what a stand up company they are

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
It means that they really care about what they are selling to people like us :D . That is why we get a QUALITY product with a warrinty that no other firearms maker would dare to offer.
Spot

·
Registered
412 Posts
all I have to say is that if anyone from Hi-Point is listing as the C9 is my first handgun you guys have a customer for life and a suggestion make a full size or medium frame 9mm. :D Also if they care so much about what ACTUAL customers have to say and not the BS that comes from gun snobs by joining this forums more power to you guys and your great products and I would say to anyone anywhere that I would trust the C9 im wearing right now with my life and that of my family. :mrgreen:

G

·
I would like to add my congradulations to Hi-Point for making a very fine auto 40 cal. I also stake my life and my families on this very well made weapon.
Thanks
ps. I would like more options on holsters for them but this will come in time when enough people have these in use.

G

·
all I have to say is that if anyone from Hi-Point is listing as the C9 is my first handgun you guys have a customer for life and a suggestion make a full size or medium frame 9mm. :D Also if they care so much about what ACTUAL customers have to say and not the BS that comes from gun snobs by joining this forums more power to you guys and your great products and I would say to anyone anywhere that I would trust the C9 im wearing right now with my life and that of my family. :mrgreen:
I'm with you, i was smart enough in the end to listen to a friend of mine that turned me on to HP and gave me an honest opinion that they are not bad guns and I grabbed a compensated C9 at a gun show for a killer price a few months ago...and I will definitely continue to by and use HP products as long as i am interested in guns and it is really refreshing to see someone from the company hop in and observe.

·
Banned
197 Posts
I talked to MOM ( Hi-Point Lady?) on the phone, and if she is 10% as good looking as she sounds......WOW!!! :eek: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts