I swear they made me do it!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by AndrewST, Feb 11, 2008.

1. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I went to the gun show today. It was a huge let down, not nearly as many vendors this year as in the past. The ones that bothered to show up jacked their pricing way up.

Examples: Hi Point C9 for $249 at one Vendor. A heavily used Mavrick 88 for $200, rust on the barrel, stock scratched and beaten. Wal-Mart has it NEW for $165.

Ok, so what did they make me do? Well my brother MADE me go to Wal-Mart to say hi to some friends. Than Wal-Mart had a brand new Savage 110 in 30-06 with the accutrigger for $375 out the door, they also had it in .270win.

So of course they MADE me buy it!

So here is a horrible quick picture of it that I just took, I already removed the Simmons 3-9x40 scope that came with it!

[​IMG]

and while I am at it! I didn't do it on purpose, but I am starting to see a pattern in the guns I purchase...

[​IMG]

2. neothespian

neothespian Member

Sure.....bullies.

:p

It's a nice longarm to be sure. I only wish Wally World offered Mavericks for that cheap here. All I see are $250 and up.

3. Ridge

Ridge Member

Yeah gun shows are getting pretty homosexual...I saw a 4095 there, price was $210...guess it was a decent price...cant talk bad about the guy...he gave me $275 for a Sigma .40 with nearly 1000rds through the barrel....

4. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Holy cow! The Wal-Mart here sells the Mossberg 500 in 12ga for $235 before the $10 background check. Sounds like your Wal-Mart is stickin it to ya!

Now its time to get my Sightron SII 3-9x42 scope for that Savage and I will be set for this years hunting season.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

Those Savages are cool