Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, after much deliberation, and many times of having to cancel, I finally get to take my HCP class tommorow. wish me luck...

·
1,792 Posts
Well I suggest you bring an Open mind. Most instructors ar nice people however a few ar pricks. Also like said open mind you most likely will learn something new and cool.

Also Prepare a lunch just incase McD's can be packed and you may just want to stay and shoot the Breeze.

Also Bring Quality AMMO. And the Trusted firearm. I suggest the one you intend to carry.

Bring Pen and scrap paper. You might meat some Nice people and want to exchange some info. Also some instructors have some cool Freebees or discount coupons. I.E. codes....

Try not to drink to much coffee as the bathroom may be three halls down and only one toilet. Yeah it sucked:p:)

HAVE FUN, but be seriuos you are there for a reason.

I know most you dont need to hear but what the heck???????

Good luck and good choice my man.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Good luck man!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, I just got back. I passed. I didn't realize exactly how easy the test was. I wound up taking the qualification test with a little Browning .22 rental gun, but at the distances required, I could have just brought a straw and some paper....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations! Don't forget the obligatory WallyWorld trip:
well, unfortunately it'll probably be another 2 or 3 months before I actually recieve my permit, but as soon as I get it, I'll be sure to...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.