Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently using an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.5 when carrying my G2C, but I'm now thinking since I wear uniform pants daily now and casual shorts with large pockets, I may switch to pocket carry.

I've looked at a few different pocket holsters and I'm open to suggestions. Below is one that I've been thinking I want, but figured I'd ask her before making a purchase.
Human body Font Personal protective equipment Auto part Electric blue

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you guys have photos of what you're using?

I'm trying to visualize the washer fluid bottle and I figured with this type of holster with loose fitting pants or shorts there would be no printing.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got to thinking I should have something lying around to make one. I ended up making one from a Homelite XL chainsaw fuel tank.

Still needs to be cleaned up a bit but the gun slides in and out easily and it don't come out with the gun. It would be better if it were a bit longer.

Gas Font Auto part Circle Metal

Electric blue Fashion accessory Leather Metal Personal protective equipment

Reactions: Rerun

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We don’t have any laws about printing either.

Once the holster breaks in, it makes more of a triangle shape. It might not look like a gun, but it dosent look like a wallet either.
Maybe you could add something to it like Adam mentioned?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look at sticky holsters. A G2C is a big chunk to pocket carry. I pocket carry my Ruger LCP Max behind my wallet in the el-junko holster that came with it. I mostly wear cargo pants. Carry right front pocket. Worrying about printing is silly unless it's a problem in your state. I have open carried a JHP and people are so into their own crap they are oblivious to the world. I check everyone when I shop, and out in public, I like to know who is, and who isn't.
I looked at those yesterday and I may get one at some point. With the inflation that we're now facing and the fuel expense to commute thirty miles to and from work daily, the homemade one will have to do until I pick up some overtime. I intend to put in for it tomorrow and I hope I'll get it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
If you want to join in. Please post the entire part of the section of said law. Why do I have to do the homework on a false statement made by another. And that was already proven wrong by not applying to the subject.
You said you found nothing so I figured you were searching.
A holster of that type would basically be like a Cain gun or a briefcase gun with giving the appearance of something other than a gun with the ability to fire a round.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I'm just glad I intend to buy a holster that stays in my pocket and don't have to worry about this.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I went fully wallet, no hole. No laws to worry about.

Do you put it in the front pocket or rear? Since I began my military service, when I go to places where there will be a lot of people, I carry my wallet in my front pocket.

Reactions: ajole

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
The postal service dropped of the Allen spiderweb holster today that my wife got me for an early birthday gift. I do like it, but it only works great with some pockets and others not so much. I mostly wear Wrangler jeans and uniform pants and it works great with those, but some of my cargo shorts have deeper pockets and are narrower at the opening and I will never use this holster with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts