I think its finished..

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by HiPointArmorer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    My completely refurbished "model C" compensated. What else could I do?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Dang brother.... A regular C9 has very manageable recoil.... That thing's must be dang near unnoticeable!

3. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Considering the frame weighs next to nothing, yep its very "top heavy."

4. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Cant wait to a Compensated C9 in "slow-mo." especially this one. I just don not have the right camera for it. But this is still the only one ive seen on youtube:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQL6-txmbg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQL6-txmbg[/ame]

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    You could add Mahan sights. They are very good.

And a Joey Keychain, of course.

6. I think the only thing I would want would be Night Sights.
    The sights on my P938 are just amazing (at least now)
    No sun needed and they are quite bright at night.

7. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Im happy with the new sights MOM sent me for now, and I spent $30 on the laser. They also sent me a new C9 trigger, sanded down the new trigger assembly. It feels good ive been dry firing it a lot. I took the magazine safety out.:D
    Trying to keep cost down, this is a budget handgun. Im talking about simple DIY mods.
    I wish I could show the guy who sold it to me what Ive dont to it, he would probably S&^% a brick.

8. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Range time? Haven't tried the new set-up yet, everythings been replaced except , a new recoil spring and a new safety lever. All three magazines are brand new never been fired before.

[​IMG]

9. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Tried my 938 at night and decided the night sights are not worth tthe worry. If it's very dark I can see 3 brightly glowing dots and hardy nothing else. There is a sweet spot between daylight and dark where they work well, otherwise I'm thinking about lasers again.