Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new lines on the 4595 looked familiar, but, I couldn't place them.........But, I ran across it again....The new 4595 has the same lines as the new FNH USA SCAR 165 which comes out later this year......It can be seen on page 51 of the April 2009 Rifleman Magazine. This must be the look of the future.............

·
Registered
100 Posts
The new lines on the 4595 looked familiar, but, I couldn't place them.........But, I ran across it again....The new 4595 has the same lines as the new FNH USA SCAR 165 which comes out later this year......It can be seen on page 51 of the April 2009 Rifleman Magazine. This must be the look of the future.............
Here's a pic of the FNH USA SCAR 165:

And the prototype of the 4595:

I agree there is a favorable resemblance between the two.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You guys need to borrow my glasses..... oh wait ... now I see the resemblance.... their both guns !
Maybe I'm overly impressed by the Picatinny rails on top and below the frame & handguard and by the general look of the butt pad?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Anyone remember those posters a few years ago that had a thousand multicolored dots on em'. people would stand and stare for hours in the mall looking at this stupid poster attemping to see something someone else had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts