Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's raining out, supper is done. Greenbriar White Whisky and 3 Boot Tread amber ales to start off. I am tugging on the last Tread and will have to switch to a Yuengling. Time for a movie I've already watched 9 times. "CHEERS!" :cheers:

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,990 Posts
I'm laying on the couch drinking a glass of limeade. Feeling drained and crappy. Wondering if I try just 1 beer before bed if it'll take the edge off my pounding headache. Scrapped the whole day and rested. Hopefully feel better tomorrow. Got a guy from the spokane concealed carry group bringing me a no on i1639 yard sign at work tomorrow since I can't make it across town during their window to pick one up. All their shoots, meet and greets, and rallies are when I'm working....

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Took my daughter/family out for her birthday Friday night to Captain ChuckAMucks in Rescue VA. Food was fine, I had 2 local IPAs and they sucked!!! Or...maybe it's because I lost most of my sense of smell/taste 15 years ago, either way I think I'm about to give up beer (well, after this coming Wednesday, meeting 2 lovelies at a local micro brewery). My daughter said to get a "Flight" of beer?!?!?! I guess that's a sampler platter in old geezer lingo? Maybe I'll drink iced tea instead.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be sad to see the Yeungling Oktoberfest go away.

Reactions: thundercroozer

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Coconut rum and Coca-Cola. It's my go to "hard" drink. No, you can not use Pepsi or diet (and that's from someone who is mainly a Diet Pepsi drinker).

Glassful of ice, two-three second pour of coconut rum then 12oz of Coke.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glassful of ice, two-three second pour of coconut rum then 12oz of Coke.
Won't coc-E-nut give you the squirts?

Beer #4 and 3 shotZ of Briarweed not so moonZshine damned riding mower took a dump. I need at least one spindle so we can call off mowing for a week.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Won't coc-E-nut give you the squirts??...
Nope. Its rum. Just has a flavor of coconut.

Honestly, I've never had a problem with anything coconut. Except for my allergy to it. LOL. Gives me a massive headache. But oddly, Coconut Rum doesn't.

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Coconut shrimp is a running joke with me and my nephew...............

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
A little something from a local micro brewery.
D89B1DC8-2E98-4D1B-A777-EDD54B9F77EC.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
Edmund Fitzgerald Porter. Cold enough to go back to my roots. Heavy beer for heavy weather

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got in from the range. Too late to appreciate a beer.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,990 Posts
Working in my sewing room on a baby blanket for the neighbor who is about to pop any day. Went shopping. Hit harbor freight with my coupons and Got a new hand truck and a titanium drill bit set- I keep breaking all my other bits with my press trying to drill anything but drywall or wood. Got a used upright freezer today for a smoking deal and got it into the garage. Need to get another outlet put in there though, once the freezer gets plugged in I won't be able to plug anything else in. Doesn't look like I'll get to leave for hunting until later in the week between my work schedule and my guides schedule. But I should still get a good 4 days in. Gives me time to get my shit together after having been gone 4 days last week.

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,990 Posts
Working in my sewing room on a baby blanket for the neighbor who is about to pop any day. Went shopping. Hit harbor freight with my coupons and Got a new hand truck and a titanium drill bit set- I keep breaking all my other bits with my press trying to drill anything but drywall or wood. Got a used upright freezer today for a smoking deal and got it into the garage. Need to get another outlet put in there though, once the freezer gets plugged in I won't be able to plug anything else in. Doesn't look like I'll get to leave for hunting until later in the week between my work schedule and my guides schedule. But I should still get a good 4 days in. Gives me time to get my shit together after having been gone 4 days last week.
Damn it. Thought I was in the whatchya doing thread. Oops.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haven't started drinking yet, maybe that's the problem!!
I have been fart'n around and not going out of the house. Gotta take the garbage to the collection center, and do my shopping at Walmart. Then I am going to try out my new bottle opener....... finish up that crap Sam Adams oKtoberflUB.:rolleyes:Glad they only had a 6 of it there last week. Still have a case of Yeungling Octoberfun.

I did a low light shooting course last night and got home at 10:30. Too late to start consuming.

Glockopennur:

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
If close to the breaker panel , run a separate feed for the freezer.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts