Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I guess I'm just going to have to try them all and determine what I like the best.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I imagine there's more people drinking now than in the last 4 years.
I guess it would be better to drink a little to calm your nerves than going and acting out on something.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I dont drink often, but got a bottle of knobs creek for christmas and finally cracked it open last night. Made an awesome cocktail and chilled in front of the fire pit last night.

3/4 oz of Lemon Juice
1 1/2 oz of Knob Creek (or whatever Bourbon you prefer)
3 oz of Cranberry Juice

Grab a shaker and fill it 2/3rds with ice. Pour ingredients and drop in a big pinch of sugar. . Shake for 30 secs and pour right out of the shaker and enjoy your nice refreshing whiskey sour

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Rarely drink beer but when I do it's either Bud, Bud Lite or Rolling Rock.
Occasionally Kirin Beer.

Favorite is Bailey's Irish Cream.
Once in a great while it's 12 y.o Glenfiddish Scotch.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Two nasty bottles of Clenpiq.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
@moona11 I never pictured you as a grape soda guy. I used to love grape soda (and orange soda) back when I was a kid, but it hasn't tasted the same to me for decades.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
I suspect he uses it as a chaser to perhaps Jameson or others??? :)
Nope. Never mix because I'm not a pussy. And haven't really drank since last January. So.. ask TNT about his issues. He seems to be posting a lot about drinking

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
@moona11 I never pictured you as a grape soda guy. I used to love grape soda (and orange soda) back when I was a kid, but it hasn't tasted the same to me for decades.
Since covid I can only really taste sweet fruit. That taste normal. Coke and other pops taste gross now.

And Im either smelling sulfur or rotten fruit. Which sucks. Hopefully that goes away.

·
What the Hell was that?
674 Posts
Since covid I can only really taste sweet fruit. That taste normal. Coke and other pops taste gross now.

And Im either smelling sulfur or rotten fruit. Which sucks. Hopefully that goes away.
Sounds like me when i get a sinus infection. It used to geg so bad it smelled like ammonia and I'd puke every time I'd breathe in through my nose.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
Sounds like me when i get a sinus infection. It used to geg so bad it smelled like ammonia and I'd puke every time I'd breathe in through my nose.
Apparently it effects quite a few people after the covid didnt kill us. Lol

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Orange soda floats... haven't had one of those in ages... I do root beer floats now and then...

·
Premium Member
21,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Nope. Never mix because I'm not a pussy. And haven't really drank since last January. So.. ask TNT about his issues. He seems to be posting a lot about drinking
Yep really tied a couple on last week. One night 3 beers, the next night 4................ tonight being that it's Friday, 30oz of filtered water!

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
21,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Having some 11% "Shay's Rebellion" from here Welcome To Bold Patriot Brewing Company with chips and salsa. It was the Tennessee Rupublican Assembly meeting yesterday morning. I'm not a R I am none of the above.

I caught a short little gal checking me out. I will have to strike up conversation with her next month. She looks like a party on 4 wheels.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
Having some 11% "Shay's Rebellion" from here Welcome To Bold Patriot Brewing Company with chips and salsa. It was the Tennessee Rupublican Assembly meeting yesterday morning. I'm not a R I am none of the above.

I caught a short little gal checking me out. I will have to strike up conversation with her next month. She looks like a party on 4 wheels.
Its probably a dude

81 - 100 of 122 Posts