Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike club here in town was so impressed with my 995TS they are buying at least one to auction off to raise money for the club at this outdoorsman night they have. They were really suprised at the quality and how well it shot especially for the price. Idk I thought that was pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
That's a great fund raising idea! I was at a gun show here today and I seen three different 995ts and one classic and not one person I seen even picked one up to look at. All were $269 or less. One TS for $239. Also had all pistols except the comp. I guess the Hi-point secret is safe here! If only they knew what they are missing!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I shouldn't say auction, it's more of a tip off turns out where they'll have a sheet of like 100 tickets and they'll sell them for 3 bucks each or so.

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
I went to a gun show organised by my GFs step dad last saturday and they did the ticket thing with a henry lever action .22 magnum. I didnt win.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to a gun show organised by my GFs step dad last saturday and they did the ticket thing with a henry lever action .22 magnum. I didnt win.
Ya I went up to the outdoors thing last year and went in heavy on a P95 stainless and a blued taurus judge, came home with a buncha strips of paper :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts