Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude has really turned up the video quality here. He is over 1million subscribers. Comedy(?) .50 Lehigh Defense auto+eggplant, Arnold impersonation, and watermelons.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He had your Canik in there, but his had unlimited ammo and never got dirty when he fired it.
Yep, I need to switch out match release buttons on mine. (it comes with 3!) The factory installed one is too long. I had an accidental ejection of the mag. It even somes with a charging handle that is ambi! 4 different mounting plates for red dots. What I don't like is the rear sight comes off with the stock plate. Lots of bang for the buck with that gun.

Reactions: Think1st

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
Yep, I need to switch out match release buttons on mine. (it comes with 3!) The factory installed one is too long. I had an accidental ejection of the mag. It even somes with a charging handle that is ambi! 4 different mounting plates for red dots. What I don't like is the rear sight comes off with the stock plate. Lots of bang for the buck with that gun.
Those Cankis will probably end up becoming a lot more expensive as more people find out how good they are. Those are sweet pistols.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts