Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
WOW.

But that can't be (civilian) legal with a caliber larger than .50 unless I'm hugely mistaken or they somehow got a "sporting use" exemption for that round, which I doubt. Anybody got info on that?

Nobody would argue with you about stopping power, that's for sure.

Hmm... I want to see what a bear would look like after a fight with this.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
:wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Don't let Primal see it. :angel:

It has a Titanium Firing Pin!

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It Does!

Features:

* 49” match grade fluted barrel
* Heavy duty clam-shell brake
* Detachable box magazine
* Available in 14.5mm, 20mm, and new Anzio 20-50 calibers

* Titanium firing pin

* 5000 yard maximum range
* Optional weights and configurations
* Huge amounts of fun
* Low recoil

Ron M.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Mother of God... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll throw in for a group purchase!

·
Registered
476 Posts
That would be perfect for deer hunting from my house roof .. :DThe only issue is trying to pick the deer burger off the ground :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It Does!

Features:

* 49" match grade fluted barrel
* Heavy duty clam-shell brake
* Detachable box magazine
* Available in 14.5mm, 20mm, and new Anzio 20-50 calibers

* Titanium firing pin

* 5000 yard maximum range
* Optional weights and configurations
* Huge amounts of fun
* Low recoil

Ron M.
ROFLMFAO! It's all for you Primal!!!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
WOW.

But that can't be (civilian) legal with a caliber larger than .50 unless I'm hugely mistaken or they somehow got a "sporting use" exemption for that round, which I doubt. Anybody got info on that?

Nobody would argue with you about stopping power, that's for sure.

Hmm... I want to see what a bear would look like after a fight with this.
no caliber restrictions that i know of except the .40mm requires a DD stamp since it's a military round. i've seen people post their homemade mortars.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I'm an Ammo troop in the U.S Air Force lemme tell you right now the primers on 20mm ammo is electrically initiated, and when working with it you must be grounded at all times while handling it to prevent accidental discharge. So anyone out there with the cash to buy one or crazy enough to get a loan for it don't wear anything that produces static.... or bye bye, just be safe and get the percussion primed ammo don't get the optional "Electric primed upgrade" military style :cool2:. It was meant to be used in multi-million dollar jets anyway. But I'll admit I want one anyway, the guys at work would be so jealous :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
13 grand for that isn't bad, a frient just bought a mag fed Barrett 50 cal for just under 10k and the lucky guy already has a single shot 50 BMG.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Don't let Primal see it. :angel:

It has a Titanium Firing Pin!
You just LOST your man card dude!!!!! That was a cheap shot, below the belt... Oh and Core, you and me need to have a TALK. ;) :D :p

·
Registered
367 Posts
any one out thare with more money than sence wanna buy me one?
ill dance at your wedding and cry at your funeral

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I'm an Ammo troop in the U.S Air Force lemme tell you right now the primers on 20mm ammo is electrically initiated, and when working with it you must be grounded at all times while handling it to prevent accidental discharge. So anyone out there with the cash to buy one or crazy enough to get a loan for it don't wear anything that produces static.... or bye bye, just be safe and get the percussion primed ammo don't get the optional "Electric primed upgrade" military style :cool2:. It was meant to be used in multi-million dollar jets anyway. But I'll admit I want one anyway, the guys at work would be so jealous :devilsidesmile:
Not all 20mm ammo is electronicly intiated, I have/had (if I can find them, it will be have) a few different examples of 20mm fired brass that I picked up when I was in the Air Force, a couple had the electronic primers, and the otheres had a regular, although very large, primer. Couldn't say what the military is currently using tho..........

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Not all 20mm ammo is electronicly intiated, I have/had (if I can find them, it will be have) a few different examples of 20mm fired brass that I picked up when I was in the Air Force, a couple had the electronic primers, and the otheres had a regular, although very large, primer. Couldn't say what the military is currently using tho..........
+1 on that. Being EOD, i have seen them all. Still lots of percussion primed out there.

Different rounds for different weapons. The Navy used a 20mm as an AA weapon(Oerlikon type).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.