I want to see your custom hi point pistol

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by thebser, Aug 12, 2013.

1. xtreme95cummins

xtreme95cummins Member

2. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

received_777000395718964.jpeg

My first Hi Point pistol. I thought it was pretty cool the day I bought it. I like it even more now.

3. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I changed the trigger in my new hard to find JCP.

Attached Files:

4. mellon

mellon Member

So far...my 45

Attached Files:

5. joey1117

joey1117 Supporting Member

well i will put one here that I am working on ...when its done I will do a small write-up on it ....please note it is not done need to get my red dot mounted ....the slide is bushed to the barrel ...no more slop when the slide goes back ...also fixing the trigger take-up and well the trigger system really its just a mess ...but here are a few pic's ...oh no more tools to take it apart

Attached Files:

6. Looking good so far Joey!

7. mellon

mellon Member

My C9 Zombie Slayer

Attached Files:

8. Frankie_s

Frankie_s Member

Looks killer. I like the umbrella logo

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Maltese cross? Templar knights?

10. xtreme95cummins

xtreme95cummins Member

Looks good

11. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Swags I think he's going for the umbrella corp. Logo from resident evil.

12. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Btw mellon, looks very cool

13. bonvo

bonvo Member

here is my c9 mag safety delete hold open delete mirror polished feed ramp tweaked mags stripped and started polishing the slide need to finish polishing the slide but want to feed some rounds threw it and be sure my jaming issue are gone

[​IMG]

14. what_now

what_now Member

My experimental C9

Attached Files:

15. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    Thats an interesting look what_now, I like what you did with the magazine.

16. ICTFlyguy

ICTFlyguy Member

My custom C9 Paint job

This is the final coat of my custom camo job. Never done this before so this is my first time.

Attached Files:

17. what_now

what_now Member

Interesting look.... lol. Ya she's ugly all right. I picked that C9 up used and only paid $80 for it. It was pretty beat up when I bought it - slide and frame had dings and dents. Being that it was so cheap I used it to experiment with. The finger grooves, safety lever slip on and magazine slip on I made.
    Last night while playing with it I somehow managed to crack the frame where the dolls head goes into the frame. don't know if MoM will repair it since the frame has been modified :(

Attached Files:

18. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Hope you enjoyed the practice. MoM will junk your frame and send you a new one. Chances are the entire firearm will be replaced.

19. Cf380

Grips are hydro dipped snake skin. Polished the slide, block and safety switch. The mag release is a 25 caliber cartridge... Yes that is a live primer... No I am not concerned :)

Attached Files:

20. .45 jhp

My Hi-Point .45 JHP

I Polished the Block, The safety switch and changed the red "fire" dot to chrome. I will have my Thingmeister grips within the next couple weeks to complete the gun. In the future I am going to get some black laminate grips with "the overdone" punisher skulls :eek: :)

I thought about doing the Hi-Point MFG lettering in white or silver but I am unsure of what type of paint to use.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015