Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having this often sharp, but itchy pain on my back since I woke up. It's been getting more and more itchy as the day went by. About 15 minutes ago I took me a shower, and decided to give it a look. Holding a mirror in hand, contorted around behind me so I can see it the wall mirror. I had two long, symmetrical scratchs from my scapula down to about the middle of lumbar vertebrae. After I took the shower, and gave it a good scrubbing I'm not feeling anymore weird pain.

Waking up with unexplained injuries, with no memory of how it happened, and an absence of dreaming. That's Alien paranoia right?

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Drink less if you're having problems remembering what you did last night.
That's...kind of why I drink though.
Oh, I totally understand. But, when 'a' time comes you'll likely wish to change those habits.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, I totally understand. But, when 'a' time comes you'll likely wish to change those habits.
Yeah, that time has come and gone though...a few times.

I'm serious though, both my cats were outside last night, and I don't remember falling out of my bed last night, I don't know where these scratches came from.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I wouldn't worry unless every time you fart, flames, and a satellite dish come out of your butt.

You don't have a little brother named Ike, do you?

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Seriusly you guys, I don't have to fart anymore tonight.....

Ahhhhh, back when south park was actually funny.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I dont knw why people woul think that they themselves wouldbe interesting enough for a being to travel across the universe to se whats inside of their ass.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont knw why people woul think that they themselves wouldbe interesting enough for a being to travel across the universe to se whats inside of their ass.
Well, in all fairness, I've been told many times that I am "special" so I guess I stand out to them.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Maybe they've been watching our television broadcasts and want to see where all of those bizarre ideas come from?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well, in all fairness, I've been told many times that I am "special" so I guess I stand out to them.
mommas dont count they always tell us that we are special. then we grow up and see how fugly we are in a mirror and realize it was all a lie.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Little yellow bus special?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts