Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I won a giveaway from the Handgun Radio podcast. The entry was a "loadout" submission. “You are a person living in Manhattan, NYC circa 1899-1915. What gun or guns are you carrying? (Remember, you have to be discreet). What are your less lethal options? What is your manner of dress (Suit, Bowler Hat? Fedora?). How do you carry your chosen firearm(s).”

Looks like I'm the winner of a "Primary Arms Micro Reflex optic." No, I'm not sure which one that means because Primary Arms has two or three which hit on a websearch. But it's probably "Primary Arms Classic Series 21mm Micro Reflex Sight - 3 MOA Dot"

Off site link:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's great!

But you know you have to post what you submitted to win, right? :cool:
Congratulations!

@Pistolkitty is correct.

Rerun
Dress: Standard double-breasted suit (buttoned), tie, leather soled shoes, and (of course) a Fedora.

Firearm: Colt Police Positive in 38-40 riding in a Shoulder Holster, with an alternate of a Colt 1903 .32ACP.

Less Lethal: A Slungshot (a kind of flail) in my jacket pocket and a sturdy oak cane (shillelah style). Depending on my mood, a packet of ground red pepper in the other pocket (yes, there is historic precedent for this).

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
10,513 Posts
Of course the first thing that crossed my mind was the Lottery. I was going to ask you for a dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: lklawson

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,437 Posts
Dress: Standard double-breasted suit (buttoned), tie, leather soled shoes, and (of course) a Fedora.

Firearm: Colt Police Positive in 38-40 riding in a Shoulder Holster, with an alternate of a Colt 1903 .32ACP.

Less Lethal: A Slungshot (a kind of flail) in my jacket pocket and a sturdy oak cane (shillelah style). Depending on my mood, a packet of ground red pepper in the other pocket (yes, there is historic precedent for this).

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
What coloured suite?

Rerun

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: Rerun

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations, Klawson. That's going to be a nice sight for your new P365 Macro with the standard XL slide.
If it's the one I'm thinking it'll be, I'm probably going to put it on my boy's GX4.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Think1st

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought that the .38-40 was developed later than that like during prohibition era when the police needed more oomph to punch through car doors. Part of the process leading to the .357mag.
1874. But I don't think the Police Positive was ever natively chambered in it. It'd have to be a custom rechamber.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Taco Salad

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The package arrived yesterday. It is the one I thought and it's pretty cool. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Rerun

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,403 Posts
The package arrived yesterday. It is the one I thought and it's pretty cool. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Doh... Docter/Noblex footprint.

I can swap you an RMSC or RMR for it I think I have a slide or two cut for Docter/Noblex. I would have to check but I may have one

·
Administrator
29,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doh... Docter/Noblex footprint.

I can swap you an RMSC or RMR for it I think I have a slide or two cut for Docter/Noblex. I would have to check but I may have one
I thought it was an RMSC cut. Hmm... I guess I'll have to double check. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts