Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say you wanted to move up or sideways to the TS - you just had to. How would you guys sell your existing 995? G'Broker? Other on-line? Local network of buddies? Local range? 2:00AM on a dimly lit urban street corner (I know - bad form)? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I'd sell it on here. LOL. how much you want for it?
Gunbroker is good, I wouldn't pawn it, sell it to a buddy.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
TexasGunTrader.com, I've had good luck with this sight for buying and selling.

Ron M.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Wisconsin - right across the St. Croix river from St. Paul, MN. I've been following posts on the TS. At first I wasn't too excited, but the added recoil damping, and last round hold open feature is really beginning to appeal. I'm not sure I'd part with this one - yet. It's a great little weapon. The missus has a harder time re-acquiring the target from the recoil - not to mention people looking at her cheek, then me, as if I did it - funny as hell the first time. I still haven't seen enough reports to convince me to move up to the TS.

As for selling it here - I guess I never thought of that. Did I miss the classified section?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.