Ill-er-Noisy Gov Wants To Ban Our Carbines!

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Oct 26, 2014.

1. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

and their politics have worked oh so well in Chicago

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

4. Grew up in Illinois. Left over 30 years ago. Never going back.

Illinois demonstrates the danger of an otherwise sorta-conservative state being overwhelmed by a metastatic major urban area. I currently live in Washington, and Seattle is gradually creeping into this role.

5. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Nothing new there. This is not the first time Quinn has wanted to ban assault rifles. Keeping campaign promises is a lot more difficult than saying them.

6. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Katrina was the best thing for Louisiana. It broke the hold that NOLA had on state politics. Everything in the whole John Brown state was taxed to support the NOLA hospitals and levee boards. And Katrina showed how much $$$ was stolen and not used to maintain the levees.

7. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

Sounds like my story, although I return to visit family and friends and for business.

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Hey I remember that. Whatever happened with it?

9. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

If you listen to the talking heads of the progressive liberals..... the GOP is scarier than ebola and ISIS.... :eek:

10. what is funny is in not just Chicago but down state IL the Union's like uaw 974 will vote for Quinn . they helped put Obama in . Thanks

11. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I worked at Cat for 35 yrs. Was even in the 974 for a short time. The 974 membership of today is a shadow of what it was 20 or 30 yrs ago. They won't have much influence on anything with their present membership. 90% of the liberal voters are in the Chicago Metro area.

12. TRWXXA

TRWXXA Member

and ISIS members WITH ebola!

13. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Official Moderator Question: Please clarify what you mean by "dirt people." There is some question as to what it means and/or implies.

Thank you,
    Kirk Lawson - Moderator

14. cicpup

Vermont
    You sure you really want that?

15. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Yes I do. There is some question as to whether this is in violation of board policy so I want to be sure of what is being written.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk (mobile)

16. cicpup

Vermont
    If it's what I think it is you might want to just delete it and PM him.

17. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

"Dirt People" are the people of the "Inland Empire" (Riverside and San Bernardino counties). They are California liberals who go play in the desert on weekends.

18. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Isn't calling California liberals "Dirt People" kind of racist?;)

19. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

It's probably one of the nicest things you could call them. ;)