I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Mar 31, 2008.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Yup I'm back on again I had some computer problems and lost the computer but a guy at my church was able to fix it with the parts he had Also had a health scare I had to go in for surgery and fix and anurism near my heart so I was down a while with that. Then March 18 My niece was in a car accident in Texas and she was slightly injured. My 9 yr old greatnephew was hurt a bit more [broken bones and such]. But the worse part was my 10 yr old great neice was killed. My sister got a flight from SC to TX to be with them [thanks to the church]. I stiill don't have a car as being out of work has been a bummer. But I will be going back soon.

So what's up with you all? :D

2. Sorry to hear about your problems! Welcome back and best wishes to you and your family.

3. I am sorry to hear that, that's just plain sad. Welcome back man.

4. Shooter, sorry to hear about all of that bud, but it's good to see you back :)

5. Sorry to hear about your great niece. Hope you and your famally can get trough this. Rest assure that we will help you out any way possible.

6. SHOOTER Z

Thanks Folks. I'm doing better now but things were a bit shaky for a while there. I'll soon be back to work, get another vehicle and later on will be moving to Texas [gonna be a cowboy hee hee :lol: ]

7. Glad you are back. If you had been able to get on you would have seen after your announcement of leaving we were all ponying up parts for a new machine.

8. Ari

Ari Guest

Welcome back

9. Welcome back buddy. Hopefully personal things get sorted out soon for you. :)

10. good lord man. I hope everybody recouperates okay.

Now there are two burning questions for you.

1. why'd you get your account deleted???

2.(well this is more of a statement) we offered up several computers for ya, you shoulda kept your account and we would have hooked ya up!

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCaUJN6MFrw&feature=related[/ame]

12. Hey shooter, glad to hear you are hanging in there, sounds like you and your family have been catching hell lately. Very sorry to hear that and sorry for your loss, but glad that you are here to talk to us

Welcome back!!!!!!!

13. SHOOTER Z

1. why'd you get your account deleted???

I was very worried I would lose the battle in sugery [I was told it was iffy due to the location] so I fixed everything so if I didn't make it, my family wouldn't have to and leave everything just hanging. [I even had my will made out ect.]

14. We are all glad you made it back so soon.
    Sorry for your loss though.

15. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Shooter, welcome back. Glad to hear you made it through your health issues. Sorry for your loss.

16. bobm

bobm Member

I'm truely sorry to hear about the sadnes that has fallen on your family. I hope in short order you will be able to heal yourselves.

17. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

Nice to see you back. And I think I speak for everyone when I say you and your family are in our prayers and meditations.

18. Shooter z, I can re-activate your old account by changing the "z" on your account for a Capitalized one if you like. If you wanna just start over, that's fine with me. Regardless, welcome back my brother, I am personally glad that you're back here with us.

If you need anything, just ask. We're here for you.

19. Texas aye. When you get here I'll help you pick out a hat and teach you where to check the oil on your horse.

20. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Welcome back, sorry for the problems. I do hope that things get better for you very soon.