Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am sure no one noticed I was gone but I am back lol. After a stint on 3rd shift and working another job on 1st I finally have some time again.

So lets hear it, what have a missed? Does everyone still pick on primal?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
ABOUT DAMN TIME DUDE!!!!!

Where the hell have you been?!

Pick on me and I'll ban you dude. ;) :D :p *J/K I'd never be able to do that to my buddy!!*

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww man we had a rough time there for a while. Money got real tight so i went to third shift to for more pay. Then that wasn't enough so i got another job. I pretty much just worked and slept for 6 months lol.

I will pick on you all I want, I'm not scared of you lmao. Your all talk :p

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Hey man, I understand the money crunch dude. Working your arse off all the time is no fun, but I'm glad you made it through in one piece.

Ok dude... tug the tigers tail and you end up getting bit, don't come cryin' to me. :yelling: :grinwink:

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Primal. Times get tough and you just have to truck on through it. We came out on the upside so its all good.

Like I said before, I am not scared, bring it on! I wont tug the tail I will just go ahead and yank that mfer off then beat you senseless with it :D.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
LMAO! Welcome back Andrew!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Maybe you two should get a room.................... :cantlook:

HA! Hey, welcome back. Things got so tough they made ME a moderator. I've heard of scraping the bottom of the barrel, but golly!

Glad to have you back my friend! 8)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Hey Andrew, Welcome back.
You're wrong though some of us did notice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.