Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came accross this fourm and couldnt believe it.because i like highpoint firearms and this site is dedicated to highpoint.i wanted to say hi and let it be known ive owned a highpoint 40 and a 9.im now have a 9 on hold im gonna get in out in about a week.ok im on my way to ask some questions :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi i was wondering where can i find on here good protection ammo for hp 9mm

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Well, there are a lot of great SD, HD ammo in 9mm. Some HP guns are picky about some types of ammo. You should buy the littlest of ammo and try them out first and then buy bigger boxes. If you have some friends that shoot 9mm ask them to sell you a few to try out. Hope this helps. ;)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im the only one.ever sinced i got robbed and blindfolded in my house a couple years ago so i get paranoid and go buy a gun always a hp but ya ill test some diff kind few of each that makes since.thanks

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
:welcome: From Alabama. I hope others will chime in on the best SD for your HP. So if you do a search I'm sure you will see where this has been discussed before. Although I like my 995TS my preference for HD is a 12ga. shotgun and my conceled carry piece is a Kel-Tec .380 loaded with Federal Hydra Shok ammo.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: from Ohio

·
Registered
367 Posts
welcome from ne ga. i was dang near macon earlier today

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.