Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, on the 16th I will be getting hitched. We went and got the marriage license yesterday, not much left to do. I'm looking forward to finally doing it. Now who wants to throw me a bachelor party? :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
So much for being on xbox live. LOL. Congrats though man. I wish you both the best.

·
Registered
799 Posts
So your taking the plunge and signing your life over lol,jk.congrats and hope it all works out.me and my x were cursing
and punching things on the way to married lol.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I've been married for 6 years and I have to say that I am happy I did it. I hope everything works out well for you. Congrats, and wish your wife our best.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Been married for 5 years now, without a doubt the best thing I have ever done! Congratulations and the best of luck to you both!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Bachelor parties don't have to be full of sin... When my uncle married into the family we had a all the men in the family, along with some men from his church and had a night on the town. We went out for steaks, went bowling, shot pool, went to his house and watched some great movies on a killer home theater system until the wee morning hours. It was a blast!

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
So much for being on xbox live. LOL. Congrats though man. I wish you both the best.
I have been married for 3+ years.. 4 late december.. And I am on Xbox live all the time.

Congrats on gettin hitched... one of the best decisions I have ever made.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Bachelor parties don't have to be full of sin... When my uncle married into the family we had a all the men in the family, along with some men from his church and had a night on the town. We went out for steaks, went bowling, shot pool, went to his house and watched some great movies on a killer home theater system until the wee morning hours. It was a blast!
FAIL!

·
Registered
855 Posts
LOL dustin man thats just mean.... I helped one of my buddies decorate cheese cakes and watched movies drunk in his hotel kitchen for a bachelor party because the cake lady FAILED. We had a good time! I never had a batchelor party.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.