Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 995 and ATI stock, to my surprise when the gun came in I got the TS model, although I am still going to install the ATI stock.

I am gonna have to remove some plastic on the inside of the ati stock so it will fit

This along with my 45 hi-point will help me survive if there is ever a Solanum Virus outbreak.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
So you don't like the TS stock? I guess you can switch back & forth when you get tired of one! Oh yeah! :welcome:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Or sell it to one of us im sure that one of us would be happy with it. I personaly would buy it but am not in a situation in which I can.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
How much did you pay for a TS model? You couldve saved some money by buying a classic possibly. Then again you could sell off that TS for what you paid for the ATI. You have several options there.
:welcome:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought i was getting the standard model but I got the TS gun ,stock, box of ammo and compensator was 336 I may sell my TS stock, it was a pain getting off the gun lots of screws. So who is gonna start the bidding???

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I thought i was getting the standard model but I got the TS gun ,stock, box of ammo and compensator was 336 I may sell my TS stock, it was a pain getting off the gun lots of screws. So who is gonna start the bidding???
$40 plus shipping costs

·
Registered
773 Posts
$41.51 + shipping :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
$42.51

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
OK Kids. If you want to BID your stock away do it in the For Sale section. bomber101581 I will one up you lol.

Lets keep this topic on course and not a bidding war. Thanks, HPFF Staff

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Also, don't forget that you have to have a minimum of 25 posts before you can list anything for sale in the Trading Zone section. I would encourage you to keep that in mind.

Oh, and if he does decide to sell the TS stock, I call dibs on it anyway. :p

SUCKAS! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.