Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to WI for a few days to hang out with family. Don't have a laptop, so I might not be able to check in.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Have a great time man!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Major screw up on my part! I have sleep apnea and I left home without my cpap machine. When I manage to get to sleep I am going to snore like a son of a gun, so I suppose it is good for my wife that I haven't been able to fall asleep. Also they guy in the next hotel room has his TV on loud. It happens to be my brother. Good thing there is a computer in the lobby!

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Well your wife won't need a guard dog or the JHP ..you without the cpap..no one will come near the door, thinking it's a big ol german shepard or something growling! Have a good trip!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Made it home safe and sound! I was a little worried about the 8 hour drive since I haven't had a good nights sleep in the last three. I'm really going to enjoy sleeping in my own bed, with all my gear tonight!

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Hey Delmar, I've got a cpap myself...man I can NOT get used to the damn thing. What kind of mask do you have for yours? I have problems with it just bothering the hell out of me, can't sleep, irritates my face, everyone I talk to that can get used to it swears by it. Wish I could get to that point. Got any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just switched to the one that goes directly in the nose (nasal swift)

but I wore a comfort select for years

The Nasal Swift does have the most comfortable head gear I have ever tried.
I think I got used to mine more quickly than some people do because my apnea was so severe. When I had my sleep study they said I was stopping breathing for a minute and a half at a time. Once I fell asleep with it on the first time I started sleeping through the night, every night, right away.
Trying a different mask might help, problem is they generally don't let you try unless you buy! That really stinks!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The nasal Swift should solve your goatee problem. I sure wish I could tell you you didn't have to spend $100 to try it.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
My dad has a cpap machine and can't stand it so it's rarely used...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.