Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten tired of waiting for High Point to make/release the 4595 carbine. I found a Beretta CX-4 in 45 ACP. I dropped it off at gripreductions.com to have the bow between the grip and butt removed. I'll post photos when I get the carbine back on Friday.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Me too, except I'm just gonna have to keep waiting. Whats one of those cost anyways?

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a good deal on a used one. I paid $425. The seller needed cash in a hurry, I offered what I could afford and he agreed. I have seen new ones at Gander Mountain for $850 if I remember correctly.

I'm having the bow removed to make it easier to pick up and deploy. I don't really care about the value, I just want to put the carbine in the usable for me configuration.

Ron M.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I got a good deal on a used one. I paid $425. The seller needed cash in a hurry, I offered what I could afford and he agreed. I have seen new ones at Gander Mountain for $850 if I remember correctly.

Ron M.
Seems like you got a good deal.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
$425!!! Holy balls man, that's a heck of a deal, I woulda jumped on that too! I kinda like the bow or whatever it's called personally. I guess to each his own though. Either way, congrats on a sweet deal and an awesome carbine!
I don't like it personally, but it looks better with it then without it. I've seen the ATI without it and its not for me.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Can you finally get hi-cap mags for it? I know a feww guys who wanted on but the lack of hi-cap at the time stopped them from dropping the $$

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just picked my carbine up from gripreductions.com. I'm happy with the look, very neat fill and texture.

You can get 10 round mags for the CX-4 the standards are 8 rounds. The carbine uses Beretta Cougar 8 rounders or PX-4 9 and 10 round mags.

I added an old UGM red dot I had form an abandoned AR-15 project.

Ron M.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if the 4595 will have a higher capacity (8) than the cx4 in 45? I like the CX4 in a 9mm because it has 20 round mags but if the 4595 has 10 rounds (like the 995) that would seem to be the way to go.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
now THAT is a beautiful piece of hardware...

And I thought my AR was shiny!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.