In desperate need of a part

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by madmatt45point, Aug 6, 2014.

1. madmatt45point

madmatt45point Member

Before anyone says anything about calling MOM i dont have much time in my hands . Now with that said over the weekend at the range my mag catch bar (or pin or watever its called ) broke and i lost the mag catch also. I had the thingmeister modified brass catch therefore i still have the original at home. Does anyone have an extra mag release bar? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

"IF" I had the part you needed? I would give it to you!
    "WHEN" I got home after supper & went into my office to look for it, and found it?
    I would then get up & go to work tommorrow & stop by the US Post Office on my way home to ship it to you on my dime?
    "OR"
    You could call Mom right now, she would ship it today & you would have it tomorrow or the day after?
    Just trying to be REAL?

3. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Call mom, we don't have time to do your work. How difficult is it to dial a number and hold a phone to your ear, learn to multitask.

4. madmatt45point

madmatt45point Member

You know what thanks for nothing i never said to get stuff for free . I work in a plant in front of a machine therefore i cant make phone calls. Also i was going to pay who had the part for the trouble. But since you all are a bunch of smart asses i guess i will find other ways of fixing it. I have been here for a while and shared many things with you all. Im not a freeloader and you guys know it. But thanks again

5. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Do they allow you to eat lunch where you work?

If you own a 9mm handgun, 380 handgun, 9mm carbine, .40 cal carbine, .45 cal carbine then call:

Beemiller, Inc.
    1015 Springmill Rd.
    Mansfield, OH 44906
    419-747-9444
    419-747-6095

M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

6. madmatt45point

madmatt45point Member

Yes they do allow me to eat. 30 minutes only. I tried to call but between trying to stuff my mouth with the sandwich and them not picking up i didnt solve anything

7. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Does anyone really know what time is anyway?

I do know that the rate at which time flows is not the same for everyone. It depends on the intensity of the gravitational field one is near and the speed which one is traveling relative to other points in the space-time continuum.

8. bluharley

bluharley Member

If you're got to be at the OK Corral at 5PM, you don't have much time.

9. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Eat a hearty breakfast, skip lunch to call Hipoint on redial for 30 minutes and order your part, finish work and eat a nice dinner.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Matt, it sounds as though you are MAD? I didn't imply you were looking for a handout-free lunch. But you did sound like this was an urgent situation. I was simply trying to show you a quicker way to get your part.

11. madmatt45point

madmatt45point Member

Ok let me explain... I work 12 hrs a day no breaks barely lunches and its in a open warehouse (hot as hell). I am pissed already because my dad broke the gun at the range( its my carry and home security gun im saving to buy a 1911 to replace my hipoint) i also had the special mag catch tonuse 1911 mags and now is lost for ever! Sorry if i vamped up. I will try to call if i have time. I just thought of asking you guys before i dis anything else. Yes i have need of a replacement part asap but i thought asking here would have been faster than calling MOM. Sorry again ill crawl back in my hole and just wait till i can call MOM

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah

Matt...you might be able to email them? Put your addy in the email, tell them you gave tried calling, ask them to send it. I bet they will get to it quick enough. Check the exploded view to get the correct name and number for the part.

You can do all that at night in your place, no hurry, no worry.;)

If I had a part, I'd send it to you, but, I don't.:(

13. madmatt45point

madmatt45point Member

Thanks buddy i didn't remember i could email them. I bet the heat in the building fried my brain today. Texas sun isbt forgiving in agust lol to add to the loss my dad managed to loose my good laser i just put on the gun. Yay. But yah thanks for the heads up!

14. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Take a pill brother, and don't go shooting with your dad anymore. Ha ha