Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in need of a firing pin spring and spring cap for a haskell js 45
Pistol if anyone can help or might know of where i could purchase the parts that would awesome

·
Banned
840 Posts
Wrong buddy. I just got that exact same stuff for my stallard js-9. Same era. Id call again friend

·
Banned
840 Posts
And..? The point is they still service the old models pre hipoint

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
The OP mentioned Haskell which is still very much in business as a current Hi Point manufacturer, below is the contact info from HP's website.

.45 cal handgun
Haskell Mfg.
585 E. Blue Lick Rd.
Lima, OH 45801
419-225-8297

·
Super Moderator
9,113 Posts
I'm looking for a Haskell JS 45 magazine catch. Everyone seems to be sold out.
Have you reached out to the factory? No, not Strassel, but Haskell.

To Obtain Service Under Warranty on a Hi-Point Model JHP, JH or JS 45 ACP Handgun:
Contact us by phone 419-225-8297 or by email [email protected] to speak to a technician about the problem you are having. If we are unable to correct the problem over the phone and/or email, please print the Warranty Return Instructions form and follow the directions. Include in the box a copy of the original sales receipt or photo ID. It may be required to send in the handgun (along with the magazine) through a FFL (Federal Firearms License) Holder to:
HASKELL MFG. INC.
585 E. Bluelick Rd.
Lima, OH 45801

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sent my Haskell JS-45 for warranty repair a couple of weeks ago, sent it with a missing magazine catch. Came back with a new catch and a new firing pin. They still have parts, even magazines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts