Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

In remembrance

848 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  PrimalSeal 
#1 ·
I just want to open up a topic in remembrance of all those who died that sad day 8 years ago.

I still remember exactly what I was doing when the attacks happened.

I was 11 years old, and I was living in Bangkok, Thailand at the time. I was playing on the computer and listening to the movie that was playing behind me when all of a sudden the movie cut out, and the frantic voices of the news anchors were yelling in thai and I couldn't understand a damn thing. I got up and went over to the couch with my dad and thai step mom, and I asked what was going on. Then I started to watch as they showed the footage, and I began to cry because I knew those buildings, I had an uncle who worked there. And I sat there, confused, not knowing what was going on, just knowing that something terrible had happened...

My prayers to all those who passed that day, from the innocent men and women who had no idea what was happening, to the courageous firemen and policemen who gave their lives to save those of another. To the passengers of flight 93 who gave their lives to prevent a worse tragedy.

God bless America.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.