Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sold Independence ammo when I bought my new HP9. I'm a complete noobie when it comes to the fine works of guns/ammo.....I have been shooting for years, but with friends/family guns. I never realized that there was such a diffrence of diffrent ammos of same caliber....and some guns "like" others bettwe than others. Will theses two box's (100rnds) be OK to break in my new HP9? Thanks in advance, Paul

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
as long as it is the right cal. you should be fine. HP weapons are +P+ rated. There isnt a round that they cant take for that specific cal.

As far as Independence goes it should be ok.... I shoot the cheapest ammo I can find in almost all of my guns. (other than HD ammo) I started reloading and everything has shot fine. You will know if you find a ammo that you gun doesnt like. Just dont get that manufacture any more. For me it is magtech .357mag. My Taurus 605 light primer strikes it...... It fires 2nd go but for me I will just stick with what I know fires first bang??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.