Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With some saying that Tasers or Stun Guns are adequate for self defense this is an eye opener. His body language gives away his intentions and it doesn't even seem to phase him, but you can bet there are those who will say it was an unfair shooting.

Warning: Some may consider the video graphic and some language offensive, I didn't. The sound kicks in about half way.
http://m.qctimes.com/vmix_7a4d5038-82fc-11de-aa19-001cc4c03286.html

·
Registered
107 Posts
WOW... the BG had just knocked out a volunteer at a soup kitchen and then after the ineffective TASER deployment he slammed the LEO's head into the pavement and bit his eyebrow off... I for one think that is definitely a justified shooting. Good job Officer Anderson and Detective Weakley.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yea that happened a couple weeks ago. It was all over our papers. Im from the QC. Some of the dirtballs from Rock Island and Davenport have been crying police brutality. Can you believe that?!? More like BG brutality. The idiot was screaming that he was gonna jump, then went off the handle. So either way he was gonna die. If anything the cop was trying to save his life and got assaulted. Figures...No good deed goes unpunished i guess.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suffer in silence but hope eternal.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Was the guy in street clothes an LEO?

And tasers suck, I've been tased before. To me; pulling the little electrode things out hurt more than the "jolt" or what ever they want to call that. Then an hour later I got a minor beat down with a baton. That was worse, too bad the security place I worked for didn't use stun guns, that would have rounded my day off perfectly.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I can't see the video here... Damn it!

·
Registered
205 Posts
busted a cap in his ass thattl learn him dummass wannabe thug bye bye now maybe if they would start doing that here around tulsa we wouldnt have as many bs thugs runnin around beating on people

they need to take the tasers away and just let them start shooting these idiots again now we dont have to worry about our tax dollars feeding him in prison for 5 years

·
Registered
506 Posts
those who will say it was an unfair shooting.
yeah it was unfair, the cop shoulda had two guns for that big sucker. he let that perp get way too close to him before he fired the taser.....
WAY too close.

He should have walked about 40 feet out in front of his squad car and told him to cross the rail. Doing it within feet of his car left him no room to retreat while drawing his sidearm.

However, things turned out alright.

Good job Officer Anderson and Detective Weakley!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts