Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this very informative and interesting video when I was browsing Youtube today.Caution:Expect mild to severe facepalming.

·
Premium Member
35,671 Posts
I love how he pushes the slide closed.

Truly an uninformed gun guy.

Should we warn him about the firing pin being the ejector?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love how he pushes the slide closed.

Truly an uninformed gun guy.

Should we warn him about the firing pin being the ejector?:rolleyes:
Nah why bother, with such an informative and technical video he HAS to be an expert on all things firearm related. Lol

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
OMG :eek: what an expert.....
Loved the cat in the background though ...........just a......... waiting .......

Just another thought, this is exactly the type of dickweed that will go and 'teach' other people about guns.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
OMG :eek: what an expert.....
Loved the cat in the background though ...........just a......... waiting .......

Just another thought, this is exactly the type of dickweed that will go and 'teach' other people about guns.
I kept expecting a round to go off from his stiff racking of the slide.
BANG! And the cat flies out of camera view in hilarious way.
Needless to say the vid was very anti-climatic

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Even the cat is thoroughly disgusted by this man's ignorance

·
Registered
149 Posts
I found this very informative and interesting video when I was browsing Youtube today.Caution:Expect mild to severe facepalming.
You are an ass. Here you are bad mouthing a gun you obviously have little, if any knowledge of. And semi autos in general.
t
You can get "your misfeeds" almost always when you rack it as slowly as you did. Try firing it at the range then see what kind of jams you get.

Even if you do get some jams it very well is caused my the magazine and not the gun. Most jams are caused my the operator or the magazine.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
What an expertly done job of showing complete ignorance and stupidity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts