Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw Budddhas box and decided i wanted my own.
My new home made pistol case

I really liked the circle pattern over my original idea of using the eggcrate stuff

so theres my new case, thanks for the inspiration budddha.

case closed lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Is that just a briefcase? Makes it look like your a trained killer...except for the revolvers in their...but i still love it!

I might have to "piggy back" on your idea

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Maybe if you held that circle pattern material in front of some politicians and chant "guns are good" over and over maybe you'll be able to hypnotize them into believing it and then they'd leave our 2A rights alone..... :brow: :cool2: :angel:

One could only hope.... Great case by the way, I do like those circles, but damn it, it's like one of those 3D posters. It makes my eyes get all fuzzy....

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the foam i used is the local wally world bed matress pad and it was a twin sized piece, leaves over a lot of material, I dont remember the name of the pad but it has three different designs on the one pad, it starts on both ends as small waves, they grow into large waves and then meet in the middle as the circles.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's a very nice case, very sharp. I might have to switch foams on mine. I've been using stage/ studio electronics foam. It's egg-crate style but gray and a lot more dense than the other egg-crate foam I've seen.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I use a Fender hard-sided electric guitar case with sound-deflecting eggcrate foam. Less obtrusive when I have it bolted to the Vespa and need to take my guns somewhere. Granted it's over at my sibling's place right now....

A gun case or two on a Vespa in one of the largest cities in the US=INSTANT cop magnet!

A Guitar case on a Vespa= Hipster envy in 3, 2, 1.... and the the LEO's hardly even notice you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.