Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No expert with Photoshop here, but I'd like feedback on this artwork.
I can seem to decide on the colors to use for the logo/line/cross hair/text.

I only plan to provide the artwork necessary to print your own bumper sticker, not provide and sell the bumper sticker itself.

Comments??? :embarrassed2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I think this would go great next to someone's Safe Auto sticker...... lmfao!!! :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Kewl!!!!!!! I want one too.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
that looks pretty cool. I can see if I can make that happen, or atleast something close.

T.T.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone notice my cheap hack? The left side of the gun is not where the breach is :) haha. The only thing I don't like about it though is it looks like it was made in MS Paint!

Any graphic artists here??? I'm attaching the Photoshop file, do what you want with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I'm a graphic designer and a HP owner. I think the bumper sticker would work better if the pistol pointed to the right. That way, the visual flow would lead IN TO your message, not away from it (yeah... that's why clients pay me the big bucks...)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm a graphic designer and a HP owner. I think the bumper sticker would work better if the pistol pointed to the right. That way, the visual flow would lead IN TO your message, not away from it (yeah... that's why clients pay me the big bucks...)
If you notice, on my last post, I posted the Photoshop PSD file. I'd like to see what you can do with it! Give it a shot (no pun, hehe). ^-^

·
Registered
111 Posts
dude this is sick i love it...can you change the sizes too? like a smaller one would be hot i'd put it on my laptop lol

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
If you notice, on my last post, I posted the Photoshop PSD file. I'd like to see what you can do with it! Give it a shot (no pun, hehe). ^-^
just remember you can't just mirror the image to get it to point right or else the ejection port would be on the wrong side.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh here I go but...

The photograph of the gun could complicate things printing-wise. Bumper stickers tend be 2 or 3 color jobs..

Also, strictly from an artistic view, I think there should be more ephasis on the gun maybe. Maybe make it larger, pop out of the circle a bit (Which would require a change of color in the backround), or maybe just draw less attention to the giant bold arial fonts... Which would be difficult to do as you don't want to make the font much smaller.

Maybe take the gun out entirely and focus on the font, with a link to the site in smaller print, as to grab the readers attention and encourage them go to the hipoint website lol.

Not that I don't like it, I just prefer well focused, particularly clever bumperstickers... Also, the ejection port is on the wrong side.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts