Interesting Email I Got...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Minorities
    We need to show more sympathy for these people.
    * They travel miles in the heat.
    * They risk their lives crossing a border.
    * They don't get paid enough wages.
    * They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
    * They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
    * They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal immigrants, I'm talking about our troops!
    Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?

2. Ridge

Ridge Member

Post of the year!

3. amen brother. When our troops have problems getting enough comfort items and even necessities like spare mags, but illegals can get welfare and other programs on top of decent wages its just a crime.

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... Maybe we should instead of flying them back to airbases here in the US we drop them off in Mexico and have them cross the border. That way they would get better treatment :idea: Then they could get all the benefits these invaders get.

5. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

Someone can walk across the border and get everything free.

My dad worked all his life and can't get insurance or health care.

Hell I even have insurance so the VA doesn't have to spend as much money on me and can pass it along to someone who needs it more.

I say make everyone working on the Hill get minimum wage and have to pay for their own healthcare out of their own pockets.
    Kick every illegal out or put them to work with no wages on a chain gang for about 5 years to earn their citizenship.
    Make them do civil stuff too so it is helping to better the country.
    Wana come in illegally, then you become free labor and work your debt off.
    And if you even think of flying another flag above ours or burning ours you get hung for treason.

It may be a little (I'm talking micrometers) harsh but once a few hundred or thousand aren't sending money home or being hung as traitors they may get the message.

Oh and we need to quit pussyfooting around the incursions by the Mexican military inside our borders and shooting at our border guards.

Every GI coming back should be treated like royalty.
    We need more tickertape parades.
    These whiney namby pamby people who talk down our guys need a good a$$woopin.

Ok thats the end of my rant. :twisted:

Good post Taurus.

6. Yea I thought it would be a good post. Remember that since I chose to post this in the lounge to share it, not to get anything going so before anyone thinks I'm trying to start an anti-immigrant rant, that's not what I'm up to. It's totally feared toward remembering what our servicemen & women do everyday for us all.