Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies and gents,

My name is Danny.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I own a JHP or is that jcp? Lets say 40cal pistol, I bought this NIB at Auction Arms last year for 100.00 dollars.

It was an impulse buy! I was talking to some guys on another fourm and the subject of Hi-Point came up, I voluntered to prove or disprove the negative reviews on the firearms.

so a 145.00 with ffl and shipping i own one.

Yes it's ugly,yes it's a huge,yes the trigger sucks! Yes it shoots! I have about 7 or 8 boxes thru it and have had only one failure to feed.
( The slide closed about halfway and stopped) I tapped the back of the slide and it kept running.

I just cleaned it yesterday for the first time do to the FTF, the goal was to see how long i could go without cleaning it!

So. for what it is ,i have to give it a good review, I really like it! It shoots straight and center mass is no problem. I usually shoot at the 7 and 14 yd. marks with 14 being a stretch i don't think I will need to shoot at you if your that far away!!

Hello to all!! DannyB. DISCLAIMER: I am only a recreational shooter, Knowing a little about alot and alot about nothing! :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
:welcome:
I own the JCP40 also and havent had any problems with it, fun gun to shoot.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here.

·
Registered
581 Posts
:welcome: the 40 cal was my first hi point too, but not my last lol. it is what it is and that is a good gun for a great price. it goes bang when i want it to and it hits where I point it. what more do you want.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts