Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you probably guessed, I'm a new member. Crazy coincidence, huh?

Anyway, I don't own a Hi-Point... yet. I'm 18, and college bound, and with said educational institutions being as *ahem* intellectually challenged as they are on such matters, it'll be a while before I'll be keeping any firearms around. However, I currently own an AR-15, a DPMS Lo-Pro Classic that is my pride and joy, and I reload for it, though I'm still new to the art. I plan on getting a Hi-Point 40S&W soon, and since I'm not 21, I'll probably have my dad "own" it until I'm of age, and just go out and shoot it, clean it, pay for all the stuff, etc.

So... about me...
"Hello, I'm Branth, and I have a gun addiction"
"Hi, Branth"

I'm pretty obsessed with firearms, I guess. They've appealed to me since I was a kid and my grandpa took me plinking with a .22, and it just grew from there. All the airsoft and video games didn't help my addiction, either... :D I focus on modern weaponry, and anything not semi-auto generally doesn't interest me much, though my grandpa's extensive collection of old west stuff is what I grew up shooting. I have a survivalist mentality when it comes to firearms, since I'm hell-bent on ensuring me and mine are protected in the event the SHTF, or as me and my friends put it, the zombie apocalypse arrives.

Other than that, I'm a proud eclectic pagan something-or-other when it comes to religion. It's a bit complicated, but I have a kind of unique belief system I've got worked up that continually changes. None of the mainstream or not-so-mainstream doctrines I've found appeal to me much, so I'm carving my own path for now. Feel free to ask me questions or engage in debate, but some of my beliefs are rather unconventional, and others are rather personal, so while I'll happily discuss with anyone, I may be more than usually secretive about my own beliefs.

Oh, and another thing: I'm a natural debater. I love to discuss. I try to avoid the word "argue" in this situation, because it implies a level of anger and mean-spiritedness that I don't think is conducive to a productive (or at least entertaining) exchange of ideas. So yeah, if I relentlessly pursue a topic, I apologise in advance... I can't help it!

Anything else, just ask!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
:welcome: and enjoy the site.

Buzz

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hellofan introduction......I like it! Welcome aboard! What do you think of Babylonian tupperware?

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here.

Good luck with college! Several reloaders here so pick their minds when you want. And if debate is what you enjoy you'll find plenty here.

·
Super Moderator
28,585 Posts
Oh, and I realize I'm a bit late, but Welcome to HPFF Branth! ;)

<ducking>

[I was moving some old threads from the archives and stumbled across this]

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Oh, and I realize I'm a bit late, but Welcome to HPFF Branth! ;)

<ducking>

[I was moving some old threads from the archives and stumbled across this]

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Wow, I was confused! I thought baby Branth grew up and hi-jacked dads login!

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Better late than never?

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,069 Posts
:rofl:

Subbing for the inevitable "WTF" moment when B arrives :D

Welcome, Buddy! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts