Introducing the All New Cloak Slide OWB Hybrid Holster!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Area' started by AlienGearHolsters, Jun 13, 2014.

1. AlienGearHolsters

AlienGearHolsters Alien Gear Holsters Member

Alien Gear Holsters is proud to announce the newest addition to our holster lineup, the Cloak Slide Outside the Waistband Hybrid Holster!

This holster is perfect for open or concealed carry use.

It features the same waterproof, sweat-proof, high quality leather that our Cloak Tuck IWB is known for, as well as fully swappable (for semi-autos) plastic outer shells that are interchangeable with our Cloak Tuck IWB Holster.

These holsters are high quality and feature the same Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee that all of our holsters come with.

[​IMG]

- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    - Free Shell Trades for Life
    - Forever Warranty

The Cloak Slide OWB Holster starts at just $29.88, just like the Cloak Tuck IWB Holster.

Buy One Here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And like all of our holsters, these are Proudly Made in America!

[​IMG]

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Nothing to retain the firearm?

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Yeah... The tension of the kydex shell... It's adjustable.

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

Yes, I have an AG IWB for the JHP45. Carrying open in TN and other states is legal. Without a positive restraint it's probably not a good idea.

5. Bull

So what's the difference then if it's iwb...... Your tshirt covering it doesn't exactly make a positive restraint either.

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

I trust that the retention would hold it just ine. I have no issues with my IWB Alien Gear. Especially, as mentioned, the retention is adjustable. No different that the other kydex holsters on the market....except Alien Gear is half priced or cheaper. :D

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

It's hidden by my shirt. Not out in the open to get snatched at Walmart.

8. Bull

Anyone ballsy enough to grab a gun off of your hip, isn't going to be stopped by a thumb break I'm afraid.
    And if I was going to open carry in walmart, I'd be a little more aware of my surroundings.