Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your own mother calls you an S.O.B.

I was showing her the dog trainer collar and of course she holds out her hand. I really meant to hit the vibrate button but instead hit the shock, and it got her finger. She flung it backwards and said "YOU SONOFABITCH!"

I still don't think she realizes what she said

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
We got one of those shock collars for our dog that ran away. All we had to do was hit the vibrate button and it scared the day lights out of her. She has not run away again since. It is a good thing too because we lost the collar.

·
Administrator
24,790 Posts
I had one for my female pitty. Didn't even need the collar after the first time. All she needed to see was the remote in your hand and she instantly started behaving again.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
I tried it at school when I was teaching. Principal got upset for some reason. It worked well,though I did have to g to level 5 once.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the shock part becomes unnecessary really quick. I used it on one young male and never needed the shocker. Just the sound was almost enough, but he seemed confused and still tried running off. So I hit the vibrator. He understood and followed me back into the house!
They are much smarter than non-dog people think they are.

·
Registered
698 Posts
... wouldn't be surprised if your neighbor woke up one day from his nap in the hammock and oooops, the darn thing was welded to his ankle. Sure might keep HIM off your lawn.

·
Registered
698 Posts
When we visit my mother-in-law in Knoxville her neighbor had a Jack Russell terrier that was constrained with on of those electric barrier fences. If he tried to cross the barrier he would get zapped with the collar. He would bark A LOT though. But I figured that's just what dogs do. Last time we visited her the dog would go to the edge of the property, stop, then look like he was barking but nothing came out. It was like a wheezy exhalation of air. Come to learn the neighbors had him de-barked. A Vet removed the poor dogs vocal cords!! First they cut of his nuts, then electrically fence him in, then remove his ability to bark!! Poor thing, what's he got left??

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When we visit my mother-in-law in Knoxville her neighbor had a Jack Russell terrier that was constrained with on of those electric barrier fences. If he tried to cross the barrier he would get zapped with the collar. He would bark A LOT though. But I figured that's just what dogs do. Last time we visited her the dog would go to the edge of the property, stop, then look like he was barking but nothing came out. It was like a wheezy exhalation of air. Come to learn the neighbors had him de-barked. A Vet removed the poor dogs vocal cords!! First they cut of his nuts, then electrically fence him in, then remove his ability to bark!! Poor thing, what's he got left??

·
Simple by choice
2,214 Posts
Crapping on the couch?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts