Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last two days the links havent been working for me and if they do it lags on forever and most of the time dont work. Im on a good computer too so there isnt any reason for the lag and the internet explorer cant find website pages.

I was just wondering if its just me or everyone?

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
I noticed some lag time this afternoon but I chalked it up to issues with my connection. My wife was experiencing the same thing on her puter.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
As of late on here I have had to click on threads 7 or 8 time to them to open.
Same here
yeah thats my problem sometimes I cant even get the site to open and then I cleared my cache hopeing that would help logging in was a biatch
Yup me too. Thought my computer caught a cold.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Is this site free or does it go by donations?wondering because im sure it's on the servers end
so would maybe need to call them and if it's free then i gues would have to email them.i dont
know who host this server.wtf did i just say?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
This site is owned by Jones, and is operated by Corelogik on his personal servers that he rents from Blue Host. Since Corelogik pays for the servers that we run on, we take donations to pay the monthly fees for the space we use.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Actually Jones, I just now got a Server 500 error. It said that I "broke" the server and I should let us know about it... ???

·
Registered
799 Posts
Ah ok so that being said, i would like to help out here.it will be soon like a bit over a week.i like it here and
you guys help me out with anything.im sure the hardest part is just trying to figure out what the heck im
saying,get together and discuss it for awhile than come back to me with an answer o_O

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ah ok so that being said, i would like to help out here.it will be soon like a bit over a week.i like it here and
you guys help me out with anything.im sure the hardest part is just trying to figure out what the heck im
saying,get together and discuss it for awhile than come back to me with an answer o_O
Can I get a translation here Sean? ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.