Is Ricky Gervais a Vampire?

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by SamStafford, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I happen to notice something odd about this guy. Is seems Ricky has vampire teeth. Is he a real live vampire? Anyone else notice his teeth?
  2. [​IMG]

My dad met him in Vegas and was playing cards with him a few years back, before he got all famous. They have a picture of him trying kissing my mum and you can see his subtle fangs. My dad told him some stupid jokes...I mean STUPID, and he talked about the "drunk guy at the poker table telling him jokes" in one of his HBO acts around the time Extras was popular.

I mean stupid, like "What do you call a man in the tub with no arms or legs.....Bob" And "What's brown and sticky...a stick"

3. HiPoint45

HiPoint45 Well-Known Member

Who the hell is Ricky Gervais?
    eldarbeast likes this.
  4. Mstr33t

Mstr33t Well-Known Member

The main actor in the movie the invention of lying, or whatever it is called...
  5. ...and the ORIGINAL Office.
  6. HiPoint45

HiPoint45 Well-Known Member

Oh him...he's not a vampire..he's english, that explains the bad teeth.

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I know, that's what I thought at first as well, then I used google and found out.
  8. SusanKay57

SusanKay57 Member

I like his teeth. They are clean unlike a lot of people. I love longer canine teeth. I would like to have mine crowned to have that. I think it gives one a superior look. Certainly if you piss them off, they can “suck your blood” so back off, lol. Genetically, he must have came from a great hunter clan that passed on stronger sharp canine’s to eat meat. I do admire people that have interesting features that not everyone has.
  9. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  10. Probably is a record (Oct 2009)...and her first post.
    Which seems strange...your first post on a gun forum is about
    Ricky Gervais?!?
    Pistolkitty likes this.
  11. Dane

Dane + unkown number of likes Supporting Member

There was a checkout lady in home deport with teeth like that. Was strange when she was talking to you. I tried not to stare :eek:
  12. adam01364

adam01364 Lifetime Supporter

Methinks Susan Kay is a phantom poster.

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.