Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine is perfect, I like the wider grip although it does print a little more. Shoots any ammo I put in it so far. Is it new or used and does it come with any extras?

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's used and doesn't come with jack other than 1 mag. I can't find anybody to buy that PA-63 for whatever reason. I dunno if there's just bad juju in the air or what, but something is out to mess up my day. I have been looking for a Sub 2000 for a decent price but haven't been able to come across one, also looking for a good .22 pistol for my fiance and thought this might be a good option.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I had a PT25--satin nickle and rosewood grips-- sold it due to the fact that .25acp is too expensive.. Hate selling it now..but it was a good performer, or mine was. PT22 sometimes suffer what many .22autos struggle with-- finding ammo it likes. But if you lock onto good ammo, I am sure it is a blast. I did like the bigger grips on the PT25 compared to other pocket pistols I had...

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From most reviews I've read these are really hit and miss. I was hoping more people here would have personal experience with em...but I think I'm going to pass on it and get the Sub2000 next. I guess I'll just order one off gunbroker. FFLs around here still want $500+ for them, even though the prices on GB have gone back down to the $250-400 range.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I really like shooting my PT22 but it's a real POS. I'm talking to a gunsmith who retired to Pahrump who thinks he can make it work dependable. I'd like it if he could, but I agree with the 'hit or miss' above--I don't have much in the way of hopes for it working well. My Beretta 21a is a much better pistol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
got my wife the pt22 to start off with..pretty good little gun but doesnt like anything below 40g...as long as it is a 40g bullet everything works great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.