Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local gun range, and someone had a 4095 there. He let me shoot it, and it was a fun gun to have. Nice to shoot. I want one. I cannot find one. Is there a shortage on the carbines at the moment? No one has them. No one locally. No one online.
Did I mention that I want one?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
LOL, Yes the 4095 is in very short supply. A suitable substitute for consideration is the 9mm 995 or the new style 995TS. You'll like them just as much and they are cheaper to shoot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoops, forgot to put in there that I cannot find any of them at all. I would not mind a 995 either. What about the .45's? I would like that as well since I have a 1911, and would just need one kind of ammo.
Actually, I just got a line on a small out of the way dealer near me that deals in Hi-Point, so I will make a trip tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
:D on the 45acp carbine, known as the 4595. It is not on the market anywhere. Hi-Point has been promising the 4595 for about 4 years now. We all want the 4595 but none to be had. Couple of online sourses for the 995 Classic and 995TS are R&R Arms and Bud's Gun Shop.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
The 40SW Kel-Tec Sub2K is a good substitute if you have to have 40cal. Good rifle if a bit more expensive and the folding is just so nice when traveling. I dont ever expect to see the 4595 its just taken on mythic status.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.