Is there a small flash light that'll fit the Accessory ring

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by ytram, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ytram

ytram Member

I haven't got it yet just thought of it after ordering 2 new mags and the compensator, oh its for the 995 carbine.

2. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

Sure,

It will likely not be a tactical light but you can get a cheap LED light that will fit 'm sure...

3. jsumpter99

jsumpter99 Guest

4. condition1

condition1 Member

I bought a streamlight (i think it was the dorky 'Thunder Ranch' version) package that had a regular light and a mini LED in the same package. It fit very well in what is supposed hold a laser. Not the brightest thing, but it'll light up my house well enough. Be careful, HP's accessory ring is pretty small. See if you can get diameter measurements before you buy anything.
    It was at a local shop. I don't put my cc online.

5. boyjoe

boyjoe Member

I have a "darcy" brand led aaa battery light in a laser mount that fits well, not super bright but will light up a room well enough to see a BG. you might try just taking the mount (if that's possible with your set up) with you to wally world or a sporting goods store to see if there is a light that will fit.

6. ytram

ytram Member

Whats the diameter of the hole that the flashlight fits in to ?

7. I tried a Mini-Mag light in mine and it fit perfect.

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Yup a Mini Mag will fit and with the LED bulb will last even when firing good enough light to see around