Is there....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hermitt, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

....any particular reason that the 'Military Rifles for Hunting' thread is stashed in the dark rooms. I would think that topic would be welcomed by all forum members. :wah: :confused: :(

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I agree, would be a good read. It may be there to draw you to the darkrooms where you will never be able to escape!!

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

But we have cookies. :)

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    All I hear is WAAH WAAAH WAAAAH!!! :wah:

Throw $20 to shooter and JOIN THE FUN!!!

5. undeRGRound

INDY
    :D :rofl: :cool:

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I think SWAGA moved it out to the main forum this morning. I actually have no idea why it was in the dark rooms. Maybe that's where Jed put it when he started it?

7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I have no problem throwing a 20 every year for the forum. Cheap entertainment.

8. I had just posted it to what I thought was a general section of the forum, did not seem to fit in any specific room. But I did not realize it was in a dark room.

9. Hermitt

I have no problem throwing a 20 to the forum once a year either, but when you are only a summer seasonal making less than $9/hr, it even takes several pay periods to save up enough money to buy a new fishing license! ;)

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    But I thought you were a wealthy retiree!!! :eek:

;)

11. Hermitt

Unfortunately, retiring from carpentry/construction has no retirement plan, except for the 401k that I 'used' to have (for about 6 years) that I had to expunge to use for moving expenses four years ago, and the gubberment says that 58 is not old enough to start withdrawing from SSI. :(

Just praying that in 4 more years (if I'm still on this side of the dirt) that there will still be something left in SSI to withdraw from! :eek:

12. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Always funny, that SS will run out of money, which is funded by you and I paying into it every working day of our lives, yet there is NO threat to welfare recipients being cut off, due to lack of money....

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Saw a couple of those today. Pulled up to the gas station in a new Lexus GX talking on iPhones, paying cash for the beer, and EBT/SNAP for the chips and soda.

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

Thanks to all that white priveledge.

15. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

We rebuilt some lines running through a section 8 community...... Same kinda thing.... Lot of nicer cars, expensive clothes, plasma TVs..... Lot easier to have nice things, when your rent and groceries are free....
    And now they're pissed that MO is trying to force drug testing on welfare recipients.