Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a "newgan" at this forum. I saw some great videos on YouTube and am in process of bidding on a C9 on GunBroker for the "princely sum" of $125.00. This looks like a good place to avoid the gun snobs!

·
Registered
128 Posts
there seems to be a disproportionately high percentage of north carolinians on the hi-point forums

i, too, am living in north carolina

i wonder what accounts for this?

·
Registered
64 Posts
We North Carolinians know good guns when we shoot them, regardless of price.

:welcome:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbors in TN. This is the place. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
ya not to bad, going rate ive seen at my dealer is 155 for a C9 I'd take shipping and FFL transfer into account and all that, but I know hi point prices very ALOT depending on who you buy from.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Try auctionarms.com

Got one from there and it was pretty smooth.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I am a "newgan" at this forum. I saw some great videos on YouTube and am in process of bidding on a C9 on GunBroker for the "princely sum" of $125.00. This looks like a good place to avoid the gun snobs!
You'll avoid the gun snobs here my friend. Most of the guys on this board have expensive guns, Glocks, Sigs, S&W's, but they realize that Hi Points are good reliable guns that do what they are intended to do. You probably will encounter gun snobs in your range visits, and maybe even when you go to pick your gun up at your FFL, but don't let it bother you. Welcome to the site.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts