Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Offering a free gun and discount training. Course is around $1200 pluse travel expenses.

https://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.asp
I don't buy the "$3,400 in Real Value!" hype, but it looks like it would be worth the money if $1200 fits into your budget. It would not currently fit into mine.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
FS is having issues dont know anything beyond that. Advertising heavily via email. I would get a lot more information before parting with the cash.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I first contacted Front Sight Feb. 4th, 2009, STILL getting weekly emails, sometimes two a week saying, HURRY, Deal won't last, Only three days left. Then Only two days left, then last chance..........BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Front Sight is for real and the deal is real. A lot of people have gone through the training there, many repeatedly. There have been lawsuits over some of Piazza's unfulfilled plans. As for receivership, once the court took over, Dr. Piazza evidently found the money and paid off the suit. Front Sight is, reportedly, already out of receivership.

I have never attended any of their classes / trainings / workshops / shoots. I don't have any plans to do so either.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know this is common for "help yourself" type sites, but unless you're a motivational speaker (and a pretty one at that), I don't want to see your ugly mug plastered all over. To me, that says "SCAM!!!". Anyone conceited enough to put themselves on the front page of their BUSINESS website does not need my business. And it seems the whole thing is one page, with the order form "conveniently" placed at the bottom.

VERY shady.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Have fun Roadkill, as of yesterday, I received #30 of the 15 free instructional emails....... they just keep coming and coming and coming. Don't be to fast on writing a check, because the longer you hold out, the better the deal will get. They "almost" send you the gun free so you don't attend. KIDDING of course, but you be the judge.........

·
Registered
428 Posts
I get a bad feeling about that ad of theirs...The dude looks like another run of the mill infommercial you see at 4:00am every morning...I'd run like hell from this guy...just go out and buy your handgun and spend $250.00 on a membership at a good gun range and spend a lot of time there...We all have tee-shirts and hats!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
it's a cult, people

this piazza character was a personal friend of l. ron hubbard and has adopted many of his brainwashing tactics. front sight has no formal connection to the church of scientology, but they operate the same way

i've heard stories of people having their life savings swindled and living in squalor in the front sight compound

BEWARE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.